Our ways of living and working are changing so fast as a result of Covid-19. We understand everyone is worried and doing their best to prepare and stay safe.
Our top priority is to support our community through these unprecedented circumstances. We are dedicated to protecting the health of our community so that you can continue to do your best work even in this current climate.
Our new health and safety policies for members effective 23 March 2020 until further notice:
- Limit to max. 6 people in shared space at any time
- Limit meeting rooms and studio bookings and restrict to only 2 people in the room
- Limit to 2 people in the kitchen area at any time
- Guests will not be allowed in the space
- Limit number of new members joining us
- Continue our operating hours from 7am to 11pm to allow members the flexibility to choose working hours and encourage distancing (subject to our legal obligations to comply with government policy.
All persons should:
- Wash their hands immediately after entering our space and use hand sanitiser after touching any surfaces
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, using an alcohol-based hand rub if hands are not visibly dirty or soap and water when hands are visibly dirty
- Wipe down surfaces of work desks and meeting room tables with disinfectant before and after use each time
- Spread out across the space, maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5m from other persons
- Avoid clustering in close proximity and respect the one person per four square metres limit
- Cover their nose and mouth with a bent elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing, dispose of the tissue immediately after use, and perform hand hygiene
- Refrain from touching their mouth, nose, and eyes
- Refrain from hand-shakes and any form of physical contact with others
Persons with symptoms should:
- Refrain from entering Higher Spaces until they have confirmation that they are Covid-19 free
We encourage you to download the COVIDSafe App to help save lives, together we are stronger.
Thank you for doing what is necessary to help each other out during this time. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep members informed of any changes to the policy depending on the Australian Government guidelines which are evolving day by day.